Flexible order types
ETX Capital offers stop losses, take profit orders (also known as limit orders) and linked or OCO (one cancels other) orders. All of our order types can be placed on our trading platform or by phone for any chosen time period, allowing you to manage your opening and closing bets without having to spend long hours at your computer.
No currency risk
Once you have nominated which currency you would like your account to operate in (£, € or $) all trading profit & loss will be processed in this chosen currency thereby mitigating any potential currency risk.
We have a commitment to promote responsible spread betting among our customers. With our responsible spread betting policy, we are committed to minimising the negative effects of problems in spread betting and treating our customers fairly.
Whilst the majority of our customers spread bet within their means, for some it can be more difficult. To maintain control of your spread betting habits and to avoid the danger of addiction, it is important that you follow some basic principles and guidelines:
- Avoid chasing losses.
- Only spread bet with funds you can afford to lose.
- Use stop loss orders to help protect your downside risk.
- Monitor the amount of money you use for spread betting.
- If your account has been on margin call your account may be under capitalised. Always try to ensure your account balance is in line with your trading strategies.
- Should you need to take a break from spread betting, please contact us and we will deactivate your account in accordance with your instruction, until you feel fully confident to speculate again.
It is illegal for anyone under the age of 18 to open an account or to spread bet with ETX Capital. ETX Capital takes its responsibilities in this regard very seriously. We carry out verification of identity and address checks on all clients.