Up to £150 cover if you're not in profit after 10 days.
To receive your £150 safety net* to get you started simply apply online
*Terms & conditions apply:
- The offer lasts for 10 business days from the date you are sent notification of your account opening. The offer will not be extended beyond this period. For example, if you open an account but do not begin trading until the third business day, you will be eligible for losses up to £150 to be refunded for the remaining 7 business days of the offer period.
- You must place a minimum of five opening bets within the 10 business day period.
- At the end of this 10 business day period, any net loss you have made on closed and settled bets will be refunded, up to a maximum of £150. If you have open positions at the end of the 10 business day period, the open profit or loss from these open bets will be netted off against your closed and settled trades before the refund calculation is made. The valuations for your open positions will be taken from our prices after 21:30 on the last business day of the offer period.
- Refunds will be made to your account within 5 business days.
- Your losses are not limited to £150. You can lose more than this amount but you will only receive up to £150 in refunds.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other ETX Capital offer and applies to new applicants only.
- ETX Capital reserves the right to amend, withdraw or restrict this offer at any time without notice.
- ETX Capital reserves the right to withhold this offer when it has reasonable belief there has been co-operation, collusion or organisation of bets from the same source, or if it has reasonable belief that the offer is being abused in any way.
- ETX Capital is the sole arbiter of these rules and any other issue arising under the promotion.
- No staff member (or any relation or partner thereof) of any spread betting or fixed odds bookmaking firm is eligible to take advantage of this offer.
- This offer is limited to one per household.
- Applicants must be 18 years old or over. Accounts are subject to status
The ETX Capital service
The ETX Capital Service at a glance:
- Tight dealing spreads and aggressive leverage rates
- One-click Order Execution
- Trade from as little as 50p per point
- Email and pop alerts
- Pip calculator and trailing stops
- Wide range of markets
- Personal Account Executive service for every client
- £500 worth of free education
- Advanced iPhone app
- 24 hour trading and excellent customer service Sunday 21:30–Friday 21:15
- Recognised as best value for money* in the industry
*Results from Investment Trends July 2011 UK CFD and Financial spread betting Report, based on responses from approx. 13,000 investors.
- Shares Awards 2011 winner of Best Futures & Options Broker
Why Choose ETX Capital
Innovative Trade-through Charts are available for every ETX Capital account holder. View the spread band on the chart, drop and drag quick charts view and see the chart on the deal ticket. You can monitor the live movement of our prices across all our markets with multiple views.
Free market news
The International Business Times (IBTimes) is a leading global financial publication with physical presence in 16 countries.
The Global Multi-Asset Newswire by IBTimes keeps traders and financial professionals up to date with real time market moving news with a strong focus on global macro economics, Forex Market, Fixed Income and Indices.
Daily market newsletters emailed directly into your inbox each morning:
- From the Floor: ETX Capital Market Analysts provide this daily briefing and global market report to keep you informed as you trade
- Daily News Summary provides the key newspaper headlines affecting the financial markets each day
- Weekly Sunday News Summary includes the key headlines in popular newspaper titles for that day